Plain Cut / Crown Cut Natural White Oak Veneer Sheet Light Color
1. White Oak Veneer, also called American white oak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.30mm-0.60mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut /Plain Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. Usage: Beautiful decoration, Widely used for furniture, flooring
manufacturer or other decoration
Plain Cut/Crown Cut Natural White Oak Veneer Sheet Light Color For
White Oak Wood Veneer Flat Cut has a nice grain with
cathedrals.White Oak Veneer has a pale yellow brown color. Due the
grain being so straight it is used a great deal in Mission and
Arts, Crafts furniture and architecture. Flat Cut is also known as
Plain Sliced or Crown Cut Oak.
White oak veneer, also known as American white oak veneer,
originated from the Eastern United States, is a hardwood veneer
mainly used for top grade furniture surface making and interior
White oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of some
furniture in order to give it the appearance of being made of white
oak. The underlying material, not only when applying white oak
veneer, but any other material, is usually of somewhat less quality
than the veneer itself. Thus, the final product gives the
appearance of being a more expensive price of furniture.
White oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid white
oak lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also
know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior
100mm and up
(1) Best service
(2) Good quality with reasonable prices
(3) Competitive price with competitive quality in the market
(4) Fast delivery: regular species can be delivered within 15 days.
(5) Consider for customers requirements
Contact Person :Miss. Emilywu
Job Title :Export director
Business Phone :86-13592773518